What Breakout Box work on bench with OBD2 tool?

I'd like to share my experience with what Breakout Box works on bench with the OBD2 tool, especially for key programming. I have the choice between these two tools ECU CONNECTOR and Godiag GT100.


Image 1. Godiag GT100 Bench ECU connector 



Image 2. ECU CONNECTOR


Test reports speak louder than the promised:

Test report 1:

I used an old box and a 100 banana females plus a handull of other bits and a £16 obd break out box that had 1 leads and voltage/leds on it

added a few 25pin connectors and some cheap Chinese ktag leads to make harnesses

breaker yard and cut of plugs of ones we do - made them up with male banana leads


I also bought a godiag GT100 ecu programmer unit and that is in the van.


Test report 2:

I've bought it some months ago Godiag GT100 and i have to say it's really good, never had a problem and it's really cheap (paid €70). They have also made a compatible CAS4 platform and FEM platform tried the FEM one and works perfectly. So, I would advise it.


Alright, make your own. If you have more user experience, suggestions and questions, please contact me at https://www.godiagshop.com/.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post